Rosegal wishlist: Curly wings

Hello everyone.
Did you know that wings are ''in'' now? I saw so many famous people who always wear wings and it's wonderful and useful. You know, I wanted to be blond and in the end it wasn't like I wanted and plus my natural shining hair is gone. If I knew that there are really good wings like on Rosegal, I would have bought one sooner. I just can't take my eyes off from the curly wings on Rosegal. They look so realistic. A curly wing and a semi formal dress together. What do you think? Rosegal really has everything, including shoes I love. You can see some things I picked from their website below. Yeah, before I forget it, you have some great deals on Rosegal (Deals Zone).

The weather is really bad so I couldn't take photos for a new outfit post, but don't worry. I will try to do them as fast as I can. Next post is about some jewelry. Be ready. 


Kisses,
Amra.